What is Hemofarm Belbien Tablets?
Belbien 10 mg tablets are used for the short-term treatment of insomnia or difficulty with sleep. Belbien is a sedative and it is also called a hypnotic. It works on the chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and lead to sleep problems like insomnia.
If you have trouble falling asleep, belbien by hemofarm helps you fall asleep faster, so will get a better night’s rest. It produces a calming effect on the brain. Hemofarm belbien is usually limited to short-term treatments (for about 1 to 2 weeks or even less).
Key Features of Belbien 10 mg Tablets:
- Insomnia Treatment: Belbien is primarily used for the short-term treatment of insomnia or sleep difficulties. It provides effective relief by restoring balance to the brain’s chemicals, which can contribute to sleep problems.
- Sedative and Hypnotic: Belbien is categorized as a sedative and hypnotic, as it induces a calming effect on the brain. By promoting relaxation and reducing agitation, it facilitates faster onset of sleep and ensures a better night’s rest.
- Targeted Mechanism: Belbien specifically targets the chemicals in the brain that are responsible for regulating sleep. By rebalancing these chemicals, it helps address the underlying causes of insomnia and improves sleep quality.
- Short-Term Use: It’s important to note that Belbien is generally prescribed for short-term treatment, typically lasting around 1 to 2 weeks or even less. This approach ensures the safe and appropriate use of the medication.
If you’re experiencing difficulty falling asleep, Belbien 10 mg tablets by Hemofarm can assist you in achieving faster sleep onset, resulting in a more restful night’s sleep. Its sedative and hypnotic properties work synergistically to calm the brain and facilitate improved sleep quality. However, it’s essential to follow your healthcare professional’s guidance and limit the use of Hemofarm Belbien to the prescribed short-term duration.
Please consult your healthcare provider for personalized advice and further information regarding the appropriate use of Belbien 10 mg tablets in your specific case of insomnia or sleep difficulties.
How to take Belbein?
Take this medicine through the mouth on an empty stomach as directed by your doctor, generally once a night.
As hemofarm belbien is known to work quickly, take it before you get into bed. It is not recommended to take this medicine with or after a meal, because it will not work as quickly as it is supposed to.
Take this drug only when you are going to have a full night’s sleep of at least 7 to 8 hours. In case, you take this tablet and don’t get enough sleep, you may experience some memory loss, and may have trouble doing any activity that requires your alertness, like operating machinery or driving.
What is the dosage of Belbien?
The dosage of Belbien depends on various factors like age, gender, medical condition, response to treatment, and other medications you might be using. Never increase your dosage, use it for a longer period than recommended, or take it more often than prescribed.
The recommended dosage of Belbien per day is 10 milligrams. In the case of women, the dosage will be less when compared to men, as the time required to remove this drug from the body is more in women than in men. Also, the dosage is usually low in older adults in order to decrease the risk of side effects.
What happens if you stop taking this medicine?
When you stop taking this medicine suddenly, you may experience withdrawal symptoms like nausea, stomach cramps, flushing, vomiting, nervousness, or shaking.
In order to prevent withdrawal symptoms like these, doctors lower the dosage slowly before completely stopping it. The chances of experiencing withdrawal symptoms are high if you have used this medicine for a long time, or in high dosages. Do consult your pharmacist or doctor immediately, if you experience any withdrawal symptoms.
Belbien can sometimes cause addiction. The risk of addiction is higher if you have a substance use disorder like addiction to or overuse of alcohol or drugs. This medication has to be taken only as prescribed in order to lower the risk of addiction. If you use this medicine for a long time, you might experience this medicine being less effective than before. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you experience this medicine not working well.
Most people experience trouble sleeping after they stopped taking this medicine. This is quite common and is called rebound insomnia. This will slowly fade away after 1 to 2 nights. If you notice this effect continuing, contact your doctor.
Side effects of Belbien Zolpidem
Dizziness is the most common side effect of taking Belbien. If this effect worsens or persists, inform your pharmacist or doctor immediately.
If you experience any serious allergic reaction or any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, like itching, swelling, rash, trouble breathing, or severe dizziness, seek medical help right away.
This medicine can sometimes make you sleepy during the day. If you experience daytime drowsiness, let your doctor know about it. Your doctor may consider adjusting your dosage.
- Before taking Belbien let your doctor know if you are allergic to this medicine or any other medicines.
- Let your doctor know your medical history (kidney disease, mental illness, liver disease)
- Make sure you get proper full sleep of 7 to 8 hours after taking this tablet.