Benefits of Oxycodone
Oxycodone can also be used in combination with acetaminophen for treating fever, cold and cough. It also works as a sedative so it help patient in improving sleep and ensuring sound sleep. A patient can take it for a short period in case of injury or surgery or it can also be taken for a long term to manage chronic pain from illnesses like cancer or arthritis. It is eliminated by non-renal route as renal clearance is substantially lower than total apparent clearance. So it is easy to eliminate with minimum side effects.
Precautions and direction for Safe Usage of Oxycodone
The risk for serious side effects may be higher if following drugs are taken in combination with oxycodone:
- Antifungal drugs
- Anti-nausea drugs
- Anti-seizure drugs
- HIV drugs
- Benzodiazepines and other sedatives
- Muscle relaxants
- Medicines used to treat mental illness
- Sleep aids as oxycodone itself has sedative property
- Carbamazepine, Depression drugs, such as sertraline, fluoxetine, paroxetine, citalopram, escitalopram, duloxetine, or venlafaxine, Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), including isocarboxazid, phenelzine, or selegiline
- Other opioid pain medicines
Precautions while taking oxycodone are
- Oxycodone can be taken with food or in empty stomach.
- Children below age of 12 years should not be treated with Oxycodone for managing pain without medical prescription.
- Pregnant women should consult the doctor before taking oxycodone
The patient should not use oxycodone and consult a doctor if:
- they have asthmaor breathing problems such as noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep
- they are allergic to it
- Blockage in stomach or intestines.
- Weak pulse or a slow heart rate;
- Pain or burning when you urinate;
- Confusion, severe drowsiness, tremors.
- A light-headed feeling
- Low cortisol levels, vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
Some of the common side effects of Oxycodone which requires precautions are:
Some of Common Oxycodone side effects may include:
- feeling like you might pass out
- rapid heartbeat (leading to a possible heart failure)
- painful urination
- Dry mouth
- Changes in heartbeat
- Swelling of the face, lips, and tongue
- Trouble breathing or swallowing
It is recommended not to drive or operate heavy machinery or perform any dangerous activity after consuming Oxycodone tablets as it may cause drowsiness.
We deliver Oxycodone at different locations in the US
Oxycodone tablets can be bought online from our website Onlinepharmas. Onlinepharmas is approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration to sell medicine online. We have U.S. state-licensed pharmacists to guide you according to your need and to provide you a valuable source of information. Onlinepharmas is a trusted website for more than a decade which provides the best quality genuine medicine at a reasonable price to your doorstep with fastest delivery.